HAPPY 2009

Beauty before me
Behind me
Below me
Above me
All around me
In beauty, I have spoken
.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fall or Winter Hike?


More snow over the weekend, wanted to take a fall hike and enjoy the colors. Decided on Butler Fork maybe up towards Mt. Raymond. Didn't get far at all before it was a winter hike! Took the right fork over to Dog Lake, trees were bare half way up but snow was beautiful.

































Dog Lake had a little ice on the west side.
Saw a couple people up there with their dog
and few bow hunters. Pretty quiet.

































Thought this was unique, aspen leaf on snow in a tree.


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vickie!! Just because I am not on myspace anymore doesn't mean we can't be friends!!! Love your profile....check out mine and Jasons!