HAPPY 2009

Beauty before me
Behind me
Below me
Above me
All around me
In beauty, I have spoken
.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Bryan Kest Yoga





Bryan Kest came to SLC! He did a 3 day workshop and it was awesome. I had expectations of super difficult poses and corrections of alignment. I was wrong! It was nothing I had not done before but it was the focus that gripped us and became a powerful yoga teaching. The LSD( long,slow and deep) stretching was intense. We ended Sunday with meditations on gratitude, compassion and karma that had I assume, tears flowing freely, mine anyway! It made me realize how much I miss my meditation group back in Colorado.

I attended this retreat with two fantastic friends and Treehouse yoga teachers Angela the Great and Cynthia the Lovely. Thanks girls for the treats, the sharing of the Living Cuisine dinner and stimulating conversation.





Ang and I have decided to go to Red Rock Country in the fall for a four day backpacking/yoga/meditation. I can hardly wait!!





1 comment:

Abigail said...

Oh gosh I am jealous to say the least! I'll bet that was such a neat experience. I wish I could have done it with you. I love you. I will come see you this week.