HAPPY 2009

Beauty before me
Behind me
Below me
Above me
All around me
In beauty, I have spoken
.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Kauai (Part Two)

Back at Poipu Beach for the day.



Stopped at Shipwreck Beach,bigger waves-surfer beach.
Cierra in her Kauai outfit, going to dinner.


We hiked north of where we stayed and found a couple of nice beaches,this one was deserted. Wish we could have stayed all day! It was beautiful.






One day we went to the North Shore, stopped at Kilauea Point where they farm taro. End of the road. hiked along the Na Pali coast a bit on the Kalalau Trail and hung out at Kee Beach. Stopped in Hanalei for lunch, walked out the pier and then hiked down to Queen's Bath. Lots of turtles there.















Not the last day already. Took the boat ride out to the Fern Grotto, it was fun had a couple girls dancing and taught us the hula. Last stop Lyngate Beach. No worries we'll be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that is so beautiful!!! You are so lucky. I went to Treehouse yesterday but you weren't there. When are we going to hang out!